The Acupuncture in Surrey Practitioner
Saumeel Patel Lic. Ac MBAcC PGCAP
Currently in private practice, Banstead Surrey.
Registered and fully insured with the British Acupuncture Council.
- Graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM - East Grinstead) in 1998 having completed a four year full time course.
- Postgraduated Certificate in Academic Practice.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Chinese and Western pathology.
- Postgraduate Certificate from Shanghai University (Paralysis, Fertility, Scalp Acupuncture, Classical Medical Translation).
- ICOM – Eight Extraordinary Meridians.
- ICOM – Psychological Illnesses.
- LCTA – Facial Rejuvenation.
- Zita West (College of Integrated Chinese Medicine) – Pregnancy.
- Zita West – Infertility.
- Zita West – Female infertility.
- Zita West – Male Infertility.
- Zita West – Reproductive Health.
- Zita West – IVF protocols.
- Duveen – Pulse Diagnosis.
Also involved with higher education within the acupuncture profession.
- Senior Lecturer at ICOM – Course Co-ordinator for Clinical modules.
- Director of Studies – ICOM for 4 years.
- Brighton University - BSc (Hons) degree teaching across all four years at ICOM.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School - CAMS module for medical degree for 5 years.
- The London College of Traditional Acupuncture (University of Portsmouth).
- Middlesex University - Guest Lecture.
- London Institute of Five Element Acupuncture – External Examiner.
- London Institute of Five Element Acupuncture - Guest Lecture.
- British Acupuncture Accreditation Board – Site Visitor.
- College of Naturopathic Medicine – External Examiner.
Conferences as Speaker.
- Finland – Facial rejuvenation.
- UK – Paediatrics
- Isreal – Body diagnosis
Postgraduate training course given to –
- Surrey Homeopathy Group
- Guildford Acupuncture Regional Group
- Ashtead Physiotherapists.
- Leatherhead Physiotherapists.